Sunday, October 13, 2013

Right Now.



#6. Your 5 Senses Right Now 


Sight- Right now, I see my new Ipsy bag with the goodies I got in the mail yesterday. Once a month you get a small makeup bag with makeup samples, sometimes small/travel sized and sometimes full size.  (The link to Ispy is my referral code if you want to join something like this, it gives me points for discounts off products, not giving me money). 

Please forgive the bad picture, lighting in my office consists of one lamp and no overhead lighting. The eye shadow is by "Fergie" by Wet N' Wild which I find amusing. The colors are very pretty. 


Smell.  I have a scentsy warmer in my office, and right now I have the scent Spiced Pumpkin Pie melting so it smells delicious in here. 

Touch. Currently, I feel the smooth keys of the keyboard and my hair brushing my collar bone. 

Hear. I'm listening to Do I Wanna Know? By Arctic Monkeys from this playlist. 


Taste. Diet Coke. 











2 comments :

JeanHasBeenShopping said...

Your photography is good!
Excellent sensory list. :-)
Visiting from the GBE.

NGS said...

I do not care for the Arctic Monkeys and would like for my husband to stop playing the album over and over and over and over again. That is all. (Can you tell I had some flashbacks to a long drive AM in the background as I read this?)